Investors care what your social media looks like! Come learn why & how to boost yours up! Come participate in our two part event starting with a 45-minute Workshop on Social Media IQ followed by a vibrant Panel Presentation of online experts, successful social media entrepreneurs & investors.
July 29, 2016
La Kretz Innovation Campus
525 S. Hewitt Street
Los Angeles, California 90013
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Pump Up Your Social IQ Workshop
Plus Social Media Panel with H2O Tech Connect
In today’s climate, customers and investors are checking out your Social IQ and you need to pump it up. Come network and learn. This workshop will reveal steps you can take to get more attention online and show that your company or product is being talked about while building the trust you need for investors to feel confident.
- Look closer at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ & Instagram.
- Learn the market for each platform and how companies use them to grow.
- How to create your company's online personas for customers and contacts to follow and trust and how to move traffic to your call to action.
- Do's, dont's and tips on how to measure your results.
- Plan your social media strategy together with other business owners
The Panel will provide insights on how a strong social media presence demonstrates the kind of marketplace buzz necessary for success and thus earns investor trust.
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Optional LACI Tour of La Kretz Innovation Center
12:30pm - 1:00pm - Registration
1:00pm - 1:15pm - Introductions
1:15pm - 2:15pm - Pump Up Your Social IQ Free Workshop
2:15pm - 3:15pm - Panel Q&A
3:15pm - Networking
Workshop host and Panelist
Tailor Made Advertising
Panelist - Investor
Clearlake Capital Management LLC
Panelist - Media Expert
Big Imagination Group
Panelist - Entrepreneur
GreenLAVA Committee Chair