Crowley Corporate Legal Strategy is a boutique transactional firm specializing in providing corporate counsel to emerging technology companies.
Matthew Crowley is a former president and board member of LAVA. He has written two books in the field and is also an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School, teaching venture law. His practice revolves around startups, securities and mergers & acquisitions.
The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. The program is not open to service providers.
During our five hour program, you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose co-founders
- Network at startup events -- the right way