Registration for this event has passed
Leo Durocher was wrong…Nice companies can finish first. Edwards Lifesciences is living proof:
- Highly Ethical Company
- Through its Every Heartbeat Matters initiative, Edwards Lifesciences has directly helped more than 400,000 underserved people, on target to help 1 million underserved people by 2020.
- Edwards Lifesciences was recognized as one (1) of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
- Highly Successful Company
- Since 2007, the S & P 500 is up 60% (total).
- Since 2007, Edwards Lifesciences stock is up 850% (total).
With nearly 60 years of experience, Edwards has grown into a global company, with a presence in approximately 100 countries and with nearly 12,000 employees around the world. Through our Every Heartbeat Matters initiative, we have directly helped more than 400,000 underserved people to date and are energized by the power of our community partners to reach our goal of helping 1 million underserved people by 2020.
Edwards was recognized among the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, an organization that defines and advances standards of ethical business practices.
Please join us October 26 at Edwards Lifesciences to gain firsthand insights from CEO Mike Mussallem, CVP Catherine Szyman, and CFO Scott Ullem on Edwards Lifesciences’ focused innovation strategy, patients-first culture, and much more including a fascinating tour of the manufacturing facilities.