Are you a start up or small business owner and are wondering how incorporating can protect you? Don't miss this exciting panel of experts to see if incorporating is right for you and how it could offer tax benefits that could save you money. During this panel, you will learn:
1. Entity selection: LLC, C Corp, S Corp - Tax implications of each
2. Is incorporating right for me?
3. How do I pay myself a reasonable salary?
4. The difference between an LLC, a trust, & an insurance policy
Monica Cooper, VP/SC Client Development Officer at Boston Private, an SVB Company
- Tony Watson, a tax consultant from Robert Hall & Associates
- Kenji Funahashi, partner in the Los Angeles office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Catherine Rhee, Venture Capitalist/Partner at Legendary Ventures, a venture capital firm
Sep 22, 2021 11:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)